Self-development
71 0

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Summarize
Bobr Administrator Level 35
  • 2023-12-31
Why hard work pays off

Work-life balance

As a business owner, I've never had a perfect work-life balance. However, if you want to achieve success, you'll have to adjust your schedule. If you're not working, you're not getting paid. There have been days when I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and stopped working at midnight, but I manage it.

Create company culture

I love suits and ties, but I'll wear sandals in summer and shorts in December if needed. I've structured the company to be as laid-back as possible. It doesn't matter what you wear; what matters is that everyone does their job and does it well. In fact, we give all employees a couple of tips upfront, creating a relaxed atmosphere. Building a company culture brings enjoyment to work and a laid-back atmosphere.

Choose not only employees but also clients

You get to choose who to work with. I'm not just talking about hiring new employees — I mean clients too. One of the best feelings is working with clients with whom you get along and have strong relationships. It benefits the business from both sides.

Recently, I had to terminate a contract with a client because they consistently delayed providing necessary information and then blamed us for missing deadlines. I've had enough of such incidents, and for me, my employees are more important than you, esteemed client.

Love the people you work with and work for

Caring for those you work with and for strengthens relationships in the company. I don't mind putting in extra hours if my colleagues need help or if my clients need something, as long as they can reciprocate and appreciate the hard work we put in. Ultimately, I see it as a partnership, not just a transaction of services.

The harder you work, the greater the profit

One of my biggest complaints about traditional jobs was that if I came in early or stayed late, my salary remained the same. But now, I can control how much I earn each year, not some guy in a suit pointing at a minimum wage.

Verdict

Yes, starting your own business is hard work, but it's worth it. It's not for everyone. If it wasn't worth it, I'd still be eating instant noodles in my rundown apartment. But we entrepreneurs are the ones driving the economy and the world. I applaud you and everyone thinking about starting their own business.

Go out there and show the world who you are — your time has come!
Copyright 2024 ScripTop
General Finance Industries Adverts Partners
byScripTop Inc.